Sunday, May 17, 2009

Post-Tour

Well, I don't know about you-all, but us-all had a great time hosting LYS Tour-ers at Main Street Yarn this weekend! We were totally living vicariously through you because we were working and definitely caught your enthusiasm. And wasn't it nice we got that sunshine we ordered for you? We'd like to shout out to our daily drawing winners: Deniese, Taj, Sue and Kathy - hope you enjoyed the goodies and will come back to get more later.

We're putting more yarns on 50% clearance this week to make room for some new ones. Come check it out. It'll include some discontinued Rowan yarns like Country and Harris Aran, plus lots more!

1 comment:

  1. I got to visit you shop during the LYS. I love your new red wall and I enjoyed you new yarns. The LYS pattern was just pefect as well. Most of all I enjoyed the warm welcome I got when I walked in the front door!!! Thank you for that and I will be back!!!

    ReplyDelete