Monday, September 14, 2009

Is it Fall now?

I don't know about you, but Fall is my favorite season. Time to get out the handknits and wear the funky socks I've made in the past year and time to knit in earnest for the holidays! I found the bottomless basket of sock yarns at my house this past week and there's no way they can all be socks! If you're on Ravelry, check out some of Stephen West's luscious small kerchief-type shawls, and Evelyn Clark's, too. These two designers have come up with some fabulous ways to use up 100gm of sock-weight yarn. I've already made three, with more to come!

Speaking of Ravelry, if you're not too sure about how to use all of its features, I'm bringing my laptop to our Stitch-in this coming Friday night (9/18 from 6-8pm). I'll set it up and give you all some tips on how to use this fabulous resource. See you there!

Oh, one more thing: we've marked all the yarns we had on 25% discount down to 40% off and added a few more to tempt you! See you around the sale tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment