Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yes we did spin!

Tuesday night was Main Street's first-ever Spin-in and it was a big success. The only thing that wasn't great was that I forgot my CAMERA! But trust me, 11 of us were there spinning beautiful fiber into even more beautiful yarn. Two people even learned to spin for the very first time! And two other people bought cashmere/silk fiber (names will not be named to protect the guilty)! Oh, and one of those cashmere-buying customers also bought a spindle that she desperately needed...one cannot have too many spindles, I say. Luckily, another customer saved me from myself by buying a lovely canarywood spindle that had been calling my name!

If you're wishing you had been there, not to worry. There will be a spin-in on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, so put it on your calendar and show up in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment